Driver Engagement Representative
The Driver Engagement Representative is responsible for engaging drivers, guiding them through the registration process, and ensuring that they become active members of the Sleek Fleet network.
- Trucker Engagement and Support
- Conduct targeted driver reach-out to build the network of Owner Operators
- Assist drivers from registration to "Active" status as well as bidding on loads
- Day to day support of drivers (e.g. Q&A, troubleshooting)
- Skillful and persistent use of phone and email is a prerequisite
- Trucker Network Optimization
- Interpret and communicate internal analytics to drive better profitability for trucker
- Act as a liaison between drivers and management team to develop new product features
- Evaluate driver recruitment tools and develop recruitment strategy
- Work with drivers to evaluate and improve service levels (surveys, interviews, etc)
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed
Success in this role is defined by your ability to drive profitable contributors to the Sleek Fleet network in line with defined goals. High performers will take the additional step of continually re-defining how to optimize and scale this process.
Experience / Skills / Qualifications
- Education: 4-year College degree or suitable vocational equivalent (e.g. Military Operations)
- Personable: Ability to develop authentic, professional relationships with Drivers and internal constituents.
- Proactive: The ability to follow through on commitments, overcome challenges, and solve problems.
- Computer Literate: PC/Macbook/Chromebook savvy. Ability to seamlessly manage personal technologies - PC, smartphones and common communication platforms (i.e. Gmail, Outlook, MS Office) at a fast pace.
Additional consideration will be given to:
- 2+ years in logistical operations
- Start-up experience or exposure to a small, entrepreneurial environment
- Track record: Demonstrated success in the form of references and defined engagement successes.
Compensation / Benefits / Career Development
- Salary commensurate with experience plus quarterly incentives based upon driver registrations and engagement.
- Health Care Package will be offered.
- Sleek Fleet is growing at a rapid pace. Employees who excel in this role may be considered for promotion.
To apply for this position please complete the form on the careers page.