Client Engagement Manager
Our Client Engagement Team is responsible for the service, support and success of our existing client base, leveraging our technology to drive profitability and other key performance metrics. Our team members need to be proactive, motivated, organized, responsible, and able to excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
The Client Engagement Manager ensures that the client’s experience with Sleek Fleet runs efficiently throughout their engagement.
Shipper Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Support smooth transition from onboarding process to program launch
- Ensure that all systems are fully operational and communications are timely
- Address day-to-day issues that arise on the shipper and driver side
- Work with clients to evaluate and improve service levels
- Interpret and communicate internal analytics to drive better profitability for clients
- Act as a liaison between senior leadership and tech team to develop new product features
Trucker Engagement and Support
- Periodic engagement of network drivers (e.g. Q&A, troubleshooting)
- Conduct targeted driver reach-out to balance out loads to trucks
- Assess driver and usage trends and engage when appropriate
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed
Key Performance Indicators:
- Satisfy and retain the clients for which you are responsible
- Enhance the reliability and profitability of client program
- Implement solutions to client challenges through critical and creative thought and appropriate collaboration
Experience / Skills / Qualifications
- Education: 4-year College degree or suitable vocational equivalent (e.g. Military Operations).
- Track Record: 2+ years in logistics operations where success can be clearly demonstrated in the form of client and manager references and defined engagement successes.
- Computer Literate: PC/Macbook/Chromebook savvy. Ability to seamlessly manage personal technologies - PC, smartphones and common communication platforms (i.e. Gmail, Outlook, MS Office) at a fast pace.
- Personable: Ability to develop authentic, professional relationships with client counterparts and internal constituents. Trustworthiness are essential.
- Communicative: Effectively engage with clients and internal counterparts in creative, thoughtful, prompt manner and resolve conflicts without negatively impacting relationships.
- Organized: Coordinate action plans and monthly/quarterly reviews, follow through on commitments in a timely fashion, assemble reporting, schedule meetings and subsequent reach-out.
- Proactive: The ability to solve problems and overcome challenges -- not outline them for someone else to solve.
- Start-up experience or exposure to a small, entrepreneurial environment.
- Working knowledge of logistics software/IT (ERP, TMS) and/or experience with SaaS or related platforms/technologies.
Compensation / Benefits / Career Development
- Salary commensurate with experience plus quarterly incentives.
- Health Care Package will be offered.
- Sleek Fleet is growing at a rapid pace. Employees who excel in this role may be considered for promotion.
To apply for this position please complete the form on the careers page.